2014 WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS SACRED HARP SINGING CONVENTION
Helen Hills Hills Chapel, 123 Elm St., Smith College Campus, Northampton MA
March 8th and 9th, 2014
10:00am to 3:30pm
Please note that this year's convention will take place at a new location and will start at 10AM on both days.
The Sacred Harp, continuously in print since 1844, is the backbone of one of this country's oldest, most vital, and soul-stirring musical traditions. You have to sing it to believe it! Free -- No experience necessary -- Come and go as you please. Dinner on the grounds at noon both days.
- Convention Chair: Molly Merrett, email@example.com
- Convention Vice-Chair: Sasha Hsuczyk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convention Secretary: Maggie Shar, email@example.com
- Host Housing: Cheri Hardy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- WMSHC, Inc., P.O. Box P.O. Box 633, Northampton, MA 01061-0633
Quality Inn and Suites
117 Conz St, Northampton, MA
259 Elm St, Northampton, MA
Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst Area
24 Bay Road, Hadley, Massachusetts, USA 01035
Click here for an extensive list of public transportation options. Contact the Convention Chair for advice on who to contact in their home singing community to arrange carpools.
Directions to Helen Hills Hills Chapel are available here.
Parking is available throughout the campus and visitors can use any black outlined spots as well as roadside parking spots. A campus map with available parking lots is available here.